The IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society (MTT-S) announces the 2018 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave and RF Conference (IMaRC) to be held from November 28 to 30, 2018 in Kolkata, India. This conference is held annually in India to provide a forum for the international community of microwave engineers to meet and present their latest technical achievements in microwave and RF components, circuits, systems, and modelling methods.
The IMaRC invites papers in all areas of microwave and RF technology covering but not necessarily limited to:
- Monolithic and hybrid integrated active components and circuits
- Amplifiers, mixers, oscillators, switches, frequency dividers/multipliers.
- Monolithic and hybrid passive components and circuits, filters, couplers, and transitions
- Signal generation and modulation circuits
- Receiver and transmitter components
- High power transmitters
- Active antennas and phased arrays
- MIMO techniques
- Novel waveguides and new phenomena in waveguides
- RF packaging and package modeling
- Semiconductor devices and component modeling for RF applications
- RF MEMS and microsystems
- Microwave and millimeter-wave systems
- Radar, SAR and microwave imaging
- Electronic warfare and other military applications of RF/microwaves
- Emerging areas including nanotechnology and biomedical applications
- Wireless and cellular architectures, components, and circuits
- Cognitive and adaptive radio
- Highly integrated packaging
- Methods of maintaining signal integrity
- Optical/fiber techniques
Paper submission instructions and template will be found at http://imarc-ieee.org/.
Proposals for special sessions, workshops and tutorials July06, 2018
Preliminary paper submissions (3-4 pages in PDF form) July 16, 2018
Notification of acceptance August 20, 2018
Final paper submissions September 17, 2018
Papers submitted to IMaRC 2018 will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on novelty, significance of the work, technical content, interest to the audience, and presented papers will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore. Selected papers will be invited in extended form for a special issue of IEEE Transactions on MTT.