Technical paper submission for review
The deadline for technical paper submissions is Aug. 16, 2018 . (11:59 PM Hawaii Time)
- Prepare you paper using the paper template.
- Before submitting your paper, choose one paper track (See the list here).
All paper submissions must be done electronically through the EDAS system. The link to the EDAS system for IEEE IMARC 2018 paper submission is given here. You will be asked to enter your email address and password on the EDAS login page. If you do not have an account on the EDAS system yet, please create an account following the instructions on the EDAS site.
Make sure that the paper, including figures, tables, and references, does not exceed the 4-page limit. Papers should be prepared in a PDF file, with the file size less than 3 MB.
- You need to convert your paper to IEEE Xplore compliant pdf using PDF eXpress plus. Create your pdf file following the link IEEE PDF eXpress Plus
- Use IMARC 2018 ID (45402XP) to create your IEEE PDF eXpress account to log in or create one for the first time.
- Upload your word file. Then IEEE PDF eXpress Plus will create a pdf file and send it to you by email.
- One author may submit two or more different papers.
Final manuscript submission (Deadline September 25)
The deadline for final manuscript submission is September 25,2018. The final manuscript must be submitted in the same format
The presenting authors of the accepted papers must complete their pre-registration for the conference by October 1, 2018, with all the payments completed
Find the IEEE Copyright form here. Copyrights of all the accepted papers are to be transferred to IEEE
All the accepted and presented papers will be submitted for the IEEE Xplore archiving